The Information Technology Center was established in April 2006 to administer the computer systems for the university and to support the use of these facilities in education and research. The Center has three sections.
- Database Administration Section
- This section is transforming the existing information systems of the university using database technology in order to allow the information to be reused for various purposes. In March 2007, an IC card will offer university staff a single portal to access a unified university information system.
- Course Management Systems Section
- This section offers course management software such as Moodle and WebClass to support university education.
- Network Management and Network Security Section
- This section protects the university computer system from attack or illegal use.
Faculty & Staff Members
(Each name is shown in the order of the family name and the given name.)
|Director of the Center,
Assistant Chief Executive Officer
Chair of Database Section
Chair of Network Security Section
Chair of Course Management System Section
|Associate Professor||Matsui Toshihiro|
|Assistant Professor||Itoh Hirotaka|
|Technical Specialist||Hattori Hirofumi|
|Technical Staff||Moriya Masanori|
|Office Manager||Kawazoe Kazumi|
|Assistant Staff||Ishida Kazuha|
|Hours||Ten to Five, Weekdays|